14 inch diameter aluminum clock
- Silent quartz mechanism powered by an AA battery (not included)
- Clock body in rigid plastic
- Open surface, avoiding refletion of ambient light and more ecological!
7.5 inch diameter learning dial
- Laminated cardboard including pivoting needles on rivets
- Reversible with 2 learning levels
Sticker suitable for classroom life
- 12 ” x 21 ” sticker to display a special activity that takes place during the day
- Erasable with dry and removable pencil
- 3 dry erasable pencils with fine point supplied to write on the sticker (red, blue and black)
- The 11-page methodology will guide you step by step to explain the time to your group
- Based on a fun story that will facilitate demonstration and learning: Mila and Liam are twins and have to go to their friend Max’s party. To get to the party in time, they will have several tasks to complete, according to a well-defined schedule!
A game that you can use with your students to learn while having fun!
- Please note that the product is intended for children aged 4 and over, as the kit contains small parts which could constitute a choking hazard.
- Do not let children handle the wall clock, it is not a toy.